Monday 6 May 2013

Action Weekend in London

From My Facebook Wall 14 November 2011
Dear Wall,
I am writing you because I wanted to share with my friends some of the great moments I had in these three days.
On Friday I had a visit to British Museum with a couple of friends who came in London.Then we had lunch. Later on I ve been to a shisha bar with some other cool people and there I was lucky to be witness in a success marriage proposal!!! but then the police came and catched the owner because he was allowing people to smoke shisha in the premises (what is their fuckin problem?) . Then I went to rail station where I catched my cousin who stayed at my place for a night before she left for Cyprus.
On Saturday I went to school (!) and I after a long tough day, I had a piercing and I visited two friends for a tea.
On Sunday I went again in school but this time in the middle of the lecture we heard some sounds coming from the street. It was a kind of parade for the people who lost their life in the wars. The teacher gave us a break so we could enjoy the moment :) 
I was impressed by the amount of respect that British people were showing in this situation. After school I had a visit to my cool relatives where I had a lot of great (as usual) Cypriot food :D ... and here I am!
I really don't like London but sometimes I am having good moments. These three days had a lot of action and they were full of nice moments. I hope for more similar moments in the future.After all even if you hate the destination,it will be wise to get the maximum from the journey...
yours faithfully,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment